Gourmet X30 Knife Set5 Piece and Glass Block
- Typical Price £119
- Only £79
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 5am
FREE Matching 18cm Santoku Knife when you buy this 5 piece set
To redeem, use code GOURMETKNIFE at the checkout.
- Includes paring, utility, chef, bread knife and carving knife with glass and oak knife block
- Strong solid knives featuring contoured handles for maximum comfort and grip and triple rivets for added strength
- Made from X30 stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 52±2
- Stone ground for strong, sharp cutting edge with triple rivet handle and full tang construction for added strength
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Gourmet X30 Knife Set 5 Piece and Glass Block
Featuring triple rivet handles and full tang construction, each knife in the ProCook Gourmet X30 knife range is stone ground for a super-sharp cutting edge and crafted to our proven specification with a specially designed contoured handle for maximum comfort and grip.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are made is referred to as X30Cr13 denoting the use of X30 stainless steel, containing 0.3% carbon to ensure a non-brittle blade and 13% chrome for high resistance corrosion and anti-tarnish.
The ProCook glass and oak knife bock will be a stunning focal point in any kitchen and has been exclusively designed in house.
Featuring beautiful solid oak wood and supported by two 8mm tempered glass sides it stands solid and stable. The block can hold up to 6 knives dependant on the blade width, with 2 wide slots allowing for maximum flexibility.
To care for your knife block wipe with a soft cloth. Not dishwasher safe.
10-year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2618