ProCook Gourmet X30 Knife Set6 Piece and Magnetic Glass Block
- Typical Price £248
- Only £109
- Stock expected 27TH NOVEMBER
- Free delivery
- Includes paring, utility, santoku, chef, bread knife and carving knife with glass and blackened ash magnetic knife block
- Strong solid knives featuring contoured handles for maximum comfort and grip and triple rivets for added strength
- Made from X30 stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 52±2
- Stone ground for strong, sharp cutting edge with triple rivet handle and full tang construction for added strength
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Gourmet X30 Knife Set 6 Piece and Magnetic Glass Block
Featuring triple rivet handles and full tang construction, each knife in the ProCook Gourmet X30 knife range is stone ground for a super-sharp cutting edge and crafted to our proven specification with a specially designed contoured handle for maximum comfort and grip.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are made is referred to as X30Cr13 denoting the use of X30 stainless steel, containing 0.3% carbon to ensure a non-brittle blade and 13% chrome for high resistance corrosion and anti-tarnish.
The knife block is an incredibly stylish knife storage solution.
Made from toughened glass and beautifully grained blackened ash the knife block has a magnetic strip hidden within the wood to securely hold up to 6 knives dependent on blade width.
10-year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1654