Gourmet X30 Knife Set8 Piece and Magnetic Ash Knife Rack
- Typical Price £149
- Only £99
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Set includes paring, utility, small & large chefs, small & large santoku, bread knife, and carving knife with blackened ash magnetic knife rack
- Contoured handles for maximum comfort and grip
- Made from X30 stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 52±2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 13% chrome.
- Stone ground for strong, sharp cutting edge with triple rivet handle and full tang construction for added strength
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Gourmet X30 Knife Set 8 Piece and Magnetic Ash Knife Rack
Featuring triple rivet handles and full tang construction, each knife in the ProCook Gourmet X30 range is stone ground for a super sharp cutting edge and is crafted to our proven specification with a specially designed contoured handle for maximum comfort and grip.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are made is referred to as X30Cr13 denoting the use of X30 stainless steel, containing 0.5% carbon to ensure a non-brittle blade and 13% chrome for high resistance corrosion and anti-tarnish.
If you are looking for a space saving way to store knives that is also out of the way of litle hands, our strong magnetic knife racks are the perfect solution.
This knife rack stores up to 8 knives and is made from beautiful blackened ash for a sleek, modern feel. Simply fix to the wall with screws and that is it - an easy, safe way to store your knives.
Wipe clean with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly to clean.
Take care to fully read installation instructions prior to fitting the knife rack to your wall.
10-year guarantee - 1 year knife rack - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2737