ProCook Reversible Griddle48cm x 26cm
- Typical Price £49
- Only £28
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or email@example.com
- Rectangular 48 x 26cm reversible griddle
- Made from durable cast iron
- One side ridged for a perfect seared finish and one side flat for hot-plate cooking
- Suitable for BBQ and indoor use in the oven or on gas, solid and electric hobs
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Reversible Griddle 48cm x 26cm
This cast iron griddle is oiled and pre-seasoned so no need to prepare it for use.
As the name suggests, there are two sides to the griddle. One side is ridged to give food a seared/stripy finish with channels to drain away excess fat and the other side is flat and can be used as a hot plate for cooking anything from bacon to scotch pancakes.
Made from heavy, durable cast iron that is built to last a lifetime, you can be sure that you will get many happy years of cooking from the griddle.
Due to the properties of cast iron the griddle can be used on gas cookers, AGA / solid top cookers, electric hobs and BBQs and is oven safe. and is incredibly easy to clean with a wire brush and hot water. It is not recommended for dishwasher use or using detergent for cleaning.
Not suitable for use on ceramic or induction hobs.
After use, ensure you have dried the griddle thoroughly before storing, to prevent rust.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: 6430
- Use medium to low heat setting to maintain ideal temperatures and prevent food sticking.
- Use plastic or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not stand on an unprotected surface.
- Never fill/plunge with cold water.
- Please take care when moving during cooking as the griddle will get very hot. Always use an oven glove or tea towel.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Cast iron is heavy, hard, somewhat brittle and may break if dropped.