Nihon X50 Knife Set5 Piece and Leather Knife Case
- Typical Price £209
- Only £129
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Includes paring, utility, chef, bread, carving knives and leather knife wrap
- Straight, super-sharp cutting edge stone ground by hand
- Made from X50 stainless steel containing 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 55±2
- Smooth European Beech handle that is comfortable to hold with a rear bolster for perfect balance
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Nihon X50 Knife Set 5 Piece and Leather Knife Case
Inspired by Japanese tradition, Nihon knives possess strength and pinpoint precision for the best performance. The knives in this range have a stainless-steel blade with a super-sharp cutting edge which is stone ground by hand, and a rear bolster for perfect balance. Coupled with a smooth European Beech handle these knives are superbly comfortable to hold and a joy to use.
The stainless steel used in the Nihon range is referred to as X50CrMoV15 and contains 0.5% carbon for outstanding edge retention. 15% chrome (Cr15) provides high corrosion resistance making the steel more resilient to tarnishing and general stains, and molybdenum and vanadium (MoV) further strengthen the blade and improve stain resistance. The Rockwell hardness rating of these blades is 55±2.
The set comes complete with this stunning knife storage case which is made from is made from highest quality buffalo leather - renowned for its exceptional durability. The thick leather is naturally flame resistant and ages beautifully, getting more supple and comfortable with time and use.
Our chefs knife roll can hold up to 8 knives of varying sizes with blades up to 25cm/10in length, right down to a paring knife. It has strong leather straps which are overstitched and have buckles for optimum safety. The wrap also has a carry handle for easy transport.
Easy to clean, simply wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth and allow to dry naturally.
As this is a natural product tone of the leather may vary from product to product.
25 year guarantee - 1 year storage case guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2391