ProCook Cast Iron Casserole24cm / 4.7L Round Reactive Charcoal
- Typical Price £129
- Only £64
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 6:30pm
- 24cm Round reactive charcoal cast iron casserole with 4.7L capacity
- Topped with a smart, stainless steel handle and enamelled inside and out with self-basting dots inside the lid
- Cast from molten iron for incredible strength and even heat distribution
- Suitable for all hob types including induction and oven safe to 260C
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
No reviews yet
Customers who viewed this also viewed
No reviews yet
ProCook Cast Iron Casserole 24cm / 4.7L Round Reactive Charcoal
There is no need for pre-seasoning this casserole before use. With a reactive charcoal gloss enamelled exterior, this casserole features a matte black enamelled interior that is perfectly suited to high temperature cooking and benefits from increased stain resistance.
Our cast iron casserole dishes feature smart stainless steel knobs, comfortable ergonomic handles designed for an easy hold with oven gloves and robust tight fitting lids with enamelled pimples on the underside for enhanced self-basting.
A true workhorse in the kitchen, ProCook cast iron casseroles are suitable for all hobs including induction and solid fuel and are oven safe to 260C.
To keep your casserole in peak condition we recommend you wash by hand. If you do put it in the dishwasher this may result in the dulling of the enamel over time but will not affect the performance.
Our cast iron products are lead and cadmium free in line with EU standards.
Item Code: 8258
Sets & Bundles
- Lightly oil the rim of both the casserole and the lid with any cooking oil prior to first use to seal and protect raw edge. Oil at regular intervals to maintain.
- Use medium to low heat setting to maintain ideal temperatures and prevent food sticking.
- Avoid placing on a heat source that is larger than the base of the pan to prevent overheating.
- Use plastic or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not stand hot pans on an unprotected surface.
- Never fill/plunge a hot pan with cold water.
- Please take care when moving the pans during cooking as the pans get very hot and are very heavy. Always use an oven glove or silicone handle cover.
- Cast iron is heavy, hard, somewhat brittle and may break if dropped.