ProCook Cast Iron Casserole Set2 Piece Cream
- Typical Price £249
- Only £129
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contains 24cm round casserole & 28cm shallow casserole
- Topped with a smart, stainless steel handle and enamelled inside and out with self-basting dots inside the lid
- Cast from molten iron for incredible strength and even heat distribution
- Suitable for all hob types including induction and oven safe to 260C
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
ProCook Cast Iron Casserole Set 2 Piece Cream
This set contains a 24cm/4.7L round casserole and a 28cm/3.9L shallow casserole. Each piece has a cream gloss enamelled exterior, and cream enamel interior.
Our cast iron casseroles feature smart stainless steel knobs, comfortable ergonomic handles designed to hold easily with oven gloves, and robust tight fitting lids with enamel pimples on the underside for enhanced self-basting.
They have fantastic non-stick qualities and distribute heat evenly for fantastic slow cooking and roasting. Coated inside and out with toughened enamel there is no need for pre-seasoning these casseroles before use.
A true workhorse in the kitchen, ProCook Cast Iron is suitable for all hobs including induction and solid fuel, and moves easily from the hob to an oven up to 260C.
To keep your casseroles in peak condition we recommend you wash by hand. If you do put it in the dishwasher this may result in the dulling of the enamel over time but will not affect the performance.
Our cast iron products are lead and cadmium free in line with EU standards.
Item Code: S1518
This set contains
- Lightly oil the rim of both the casserole and the lid with any cooking oil prior to first use to seal and protect raw edge. Oil at regular intervals to maintain.
- Use medium to low heat setting to maintain ideal temperatures and prevent food sticking.
- Avoid placing on a heat source that is larger than the base of the pan to prevent overheating.
- Use plastic or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not stand hot pans on an unprotected surface.
- Never fill/plunge a hot pan with cold water.
- Please take care when moving the pans during cooking as the pans get very hot and are very heavy. Always use an oven glove or silicone handle cover.
- Cast iron is heavy, hard, somewhat brittle and may break if dropped.