ProCook Cast Iron Casserole Set2 Piece Graduated Grey
- Typical Price £249
- Only £129
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contains 24cm round casserole & 28cm shallow casserole
- Topped with a smart, stainless steel handle and enamelled inside and out with self-basting dots inside the lid
- Cast from molten iron for incredible strength and even heat distribution
- Suitable for all hob types including induction, dishwasher and oven safe to 260C
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
ProCook Cast Iron Casserole Set 2 Piece Graduated Grey
This set contains a 24cm/4.7L round casserole and a 28cm/3.9L shallow casserole.
With a graduated grey gloss enamelled exterior and matte black enamelled interior there is no need for pre-seasoning these casserole dishes before use.
Featuring smart stainless steel knobs, comfortable ergonomic handles designed to hold easily with oven gloves, and robust tight fitting lids, ProCook's cast iron casseroles are designed to look stylish and utilitarian.
Coated inside and out with toughened enamel, the casseroles have enamel pimples inside the lids for enhanced self basting.
ProCook Cast Iron casseroles and griddles are true workhorses in the kitchen and are suitable for all hobs including induction and solid fuel, and are oven safe to 260C.
To keep your casseroles in peak condition we recommend you wash by hand. If you do place in the dishwasher this may result in the dulling of the enamel over time but will not affect the performance of the product.
Our cast iron products are lead and cadmium free in line with EU standards.
Voucher codes are not redeemable with any other code driven offer.
Item Code: S1581
- Lightly oil the rim of both the casserole and the lid with any cooking oil prior to first use to seal and protect raw edge. Oil at regular intervals to maintain.
- Use medium to low heat setting to maintain ideal temperatures and prevent food sticking.
- Avoid placing on a heat source that is larger than the base of the pan to prevent overheating.
- Use plastic or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not stand hot pans on an unprotected surface.
- Never fill/plunge a hot pan with cold water.
- Please take care when moving the pans during cooking as the pans get very hot and are very heavy. Always use an oven glove or silicone handle cover.
- Cast iron is heavy, hard, somewhat brittle and may break if dropped.