Tap once to zoom
ProCook Cast Iron Casserole Set3 Piece Graduated Grey
- Typical Price £317
- Only £149
- In stock
- Free 1-2 day delivery
- Contains 20cm round casserole, 24cm round casserole, & 28cm shallow casserole
- Topped with a smart, stainless steel handle and enamelled inside and out with self-basting dots inside the lid
- Cast from molten iron for incredible strength and even heat distribution
- Suitable for all hob types including induction, dishwasher and oven safe to 260C
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
Excellent quality at an affordable price
Review originally for ProCook Cast Iron Casserole 20cm / 2.7L Round Black
Excellent quality and fast delivery
Review originally for ProCook Cast Iron Casserole 24cm / 4.7L Round Black
1 - 2 of 583 Reviews
ProCook Cast Iron Casserole Set 3 Piece Graduated GreyBuilt to last a lifetime, ProCook Cast Iron cookware rivals the quality of top brands in the market place and is exceptional value for money.
This set contains a 20cm/2.7L round casserole, a 24cm/4.7L round casserole and a 28cm/3.9L oval casserole.
With a graduated grey gloss enamelled exterior and matte black enamelled interior there is no need for pre-seasoning these casserole dishes before use.
Featuring smart stainless steel knobs, comfortable ergonomic handles designed to hold easily with oven gloves, and robust tight fitting lids, ProCook's cast iron casseroles are designed to look stylish and utilitarian.
Coated inside and out with toughened enamel, the casseroles have enamel pimples inside the lids for enhanced self basting.
ProCook Cast Iron casseroles and griddles are true workhorses in the kitchen and are suitable for all hobs including induction and solid fuel. They are oven safe to 260C.
To keep your casseroles in peak condition we recommend you wash by hand. If you do place in the dishwasher this may result in the dulling of the enamel over time but will not affect the performance of the product.
Voucher codes are not redeemable with any other code driven offer.
Item Code: S1582
This set contains
- Lightly oil the rim of both the casserole and the lid with any cooking oil prior to first use to seal and protect raw edge. Oil at regular intervals to maintain.
- Use medium to low heat setting to maintain ideal temperatures and prevent food sticking.
- Avoid placing on a heat source that is larger than the base of the pan to prevent overheating.
- Use plastic or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not stand hot pans on an unprotected surface.
- Never fill/plunge a hot pan with cold water.
- EU max limit on lead enameling is 1.5mg/l, ours is tested with a trace element of less than 0.05mg/l .
- Please take care when moving the pans during cooking as the pans get very hot and are very heavy. Always use an oven glove or silicone handle cover.
- Cast iron is heavy, hard, somewhat brittle and may break if dropped.