ProCook Damascus X100 Knife Set3 Piece and Magnetic Block
- Typical Price £329
- Only £199
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Includes 9cm paring knife, 13cm utility knife and 20cm chefs knife with magnetic American oak knife block
- Crafted from Japanese Damascus stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 60±2 with 1% carbon for surgical sharpness
- Strong G10 black handles
- Magnetic American oak knife block
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Damascus X100 Knife Set 3 Piece and Magnetic Block
Exquisitely designed, the stunning ProCook Damascus X100 Knife Set draws upon all the same great artisan skills traditionally used in Samurai swords.
Each knife is crafted from Japanese Damascus steel acknowledged as the best in the world. The 67-layer blade consists of a super hard central core supported between 66 layers of steel. No other knife delivers the sharpness and strength offered by this type of construction.
Each knife handle is constructed from G10, a material formed by layering fibreglass cloth soaked in epoxy resin, which is then compressed and baked resulting in outstanding strength.
Each Damascus X100 knife also features the Japanese symbol for strength.
Our solid and contemporary American oak knife block is a stylish and practical way to keep your knives safe and ready at hand whilst taking up the minimum or precious space on your worktop space.
Made from finest quality American oak, this knife block is the perfect compliment to knives from the ProCook Damascus range.
25 year knife guarantee - 10 year knife block guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1085