ProCook Damascus X100 Knife Set6 Piece and Glass Block
- Typical Price £749
- Only £459
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Set includes paring, utility, santoku, large chefs, bread and carving knife with magnetic acacia and smoked glass knife block
- Attractive authentic Japanese knife design
- Crafted from Japanese Damascus stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 60±2 with 1% carbon for surgical sharpness
- Knives come housed in a beautifully designed smoke glass knife block
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Damascus X100 Knife Set 6 Piece and Glass Block
Exquisitely designed, the stunning ProCook Damascus X100 Knife Set draws upon all the same great artisan skills traditionally used in Samurai swords.
Each knife is crafted from Japanese Damascus steel acknowledged as the best in the world. The 67-layer blade consists of a super hard central core supported between 66 layers of steel. No other knife delivers the sharpness and strength offered by this type of construction.
Each knife handle is constructed from G10, a material formed by layering fibreglass cloth soaked in epoxy resin, which is then compressed and baked resulting in outstanding strength.
The ProCook Smoked Glass and Acacia Knife Block will be a stunning focal point in any kitchen and has been exclusively designed in house. Featuring richly toned acacia wood and supported by two 8mm tempered glass sides it stands solid and stable.
The block can hold up to 6 knives dependant on the blade width, with 2 wide slots. To care for your knife block wipe with a soft cloth. Not dishwasher safe.
25 year knife guarantee - 10 year knife block guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher code not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1680