Damascus X100 Bread Knife23cm / 9in
- Typical Price £212
- Only £97.99
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
Hurry, while stock lasts!
- 23cm steel bread knife to cut through hard or soft loaves
- Long serrated blade designed to slice through foods hard on the outside and soft in the centre
- Crafted from Japanese Damascus steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 60±2 with 1% carbon for surgical sharpness
- Strong G10 black handles
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Damascus X100 Bread Knife 23cm / 9in
Exquisitely designed, the stunning ProCook Damascus X100 Knife Set draws upon all the same great artisan skills traditionally used in Samurai swords.
Crafted from Japanese Damascus steel acknowledged as the best in the world. The 67-layer blade consists of a super hard central core supported between 66 layers of steel. No other knife delivers the sharpness and strength offered by this type of construction.
The handle is constructed from G10, a material formed by layering fibreglass cloth soaked in epoxy resin, which is then compressed and baked resulting in outstanding strength.
The Damascus X100 bread knife also features the Japanese symbol for strength.
25-year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 7736