ProCook Damascus X100 Paring Knife9cm / 3.5in
- Typical Price £69
- Only £39
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- 9cm paring knife perfect for peeling and intricate tasks
- Made from Japanese Damascus stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 60±2 with 1% carbon for surgical sharpness
- Strong G10 black handles
- Authentic Japanese design
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Damascus X100 Paring Knife 9cm / 3.5in
Exquisitely designed, the stunning ProCook Damascus Knife range draws upon all the same great artisan skills traditionally used in Samurai swords.
Crafted from Japanese Damascus steel acknowledged as the best in the world. The 67-layer blade consists of a super hard central core supported between 66 layers of steel. No other knife delivers the sharpness and strength offered by this type of construction.
The handle is constructed from G10, a material formed by layering fibreglass cloth soaked in epoxy resin, which is then compressed and baked resulting in outstanding strength.
The Damascus X100 paring knife also features the Japanese symbol for strength.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 7730