Damascus X100 Santoku Knife13cm / 5in
- Typical Price £129
- Only £79
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- 13cm Santoku with wide scalloped blade featuring air pockets that prevent food from sticking
- Made from Japanese Damascus stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 60±2 with 1% carbon for surgical sharpness
- Strong G10 black handles
- Authentic Japanese design
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
Damascus X100 Santoku Knife 13cm / 5in
With a wide scalloped blade perfect for slicing meat, fish and vegetables without food sticking and scooping up ingredients the Damascus Santoku Knife is extremely versatile.
Crafted from Japanese Damascus steel acknowledged as the best in the world. The 67-layer blade consists of a super hard central core supported between 66 layers of steel. No other knife delivers the sharpness and strength offered by this type of construction.
The handle is constructed from G10, a material formed by layering fibreglass cloth soaked in epoxy resin, which is then compressed and baked resulting in outstanding strength.
The Damascus X100 santoku knife also features the Japanese symbol for strength.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 7732