ProCook Elite Forged X70 Santoku Knife18cm / 7in
- Typical Price £118
- Only £19.99
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or email@example.com
- 18cm Santoku with wide, scalloped blade to glide through food when chopping without it sticking
- Forged from a single bar of German stainless steel, hot forged, stone ground by hand and then ice hardened
- Made using X50 German stainless steel with 0.5% carbon which is then hot forged and ice hardened lifting the HRC rating to 57±1 equivalent to a 0.7% carbon blade or X70 steel
- Ergonomic, triple rivet handle for superior strength
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Elite Forged X70 Santoku Knife 18cm / 7in
Our ProCook Elite Forged X70 knives are at the pinnacle of knife performance. Made from a single bar of the finest German stainless steel, these solid substantial knives are hot forged and stone ground before finally being ice hardened. These special processes ensure that the resulting razor sharp blade edge is retained long term. As a result these knives offer unsurpassed performance in both commercial and domestic environments.
The composition of the stainless steel blade is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 stainless steel, containing 0.5% carbon, to ensure a non-brittle blade and 15% chrome. Due to the hot forging & ice hardening process, the Rockwell Hardness rating of these knives is lifted to the equivalent of 0.7% carbon or X70 steel.
The handle features a triple rivet design ensuring the knife feels strong a solid in your hands with a ergonomic curve that fits the shape of your hand perfectly making them very comfortable to use for a prolonged period.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 5433
- Carbon stainless steel is not completely stain free. The alloy contains a certain amount of carbon steel, which gives our knives their exceptional cutting edge. This means they can be susceptible to slight tarnishing when cutting foods containing acids, such as fruit.
- Before using for the first time, wash the knives in warm soapy water.
- Use knives on a wooden or nylon chopping board as marble and ceramic boards can, over a period of time, dull the blade.
- To maintain sharpness we recommend the use of our sharpening tools found on our website and in our knife leaflets. Before sharpening, wet the knife with oil for greater friction (never when using electric sharpeners).
- Always wipe carefully after sharpening as tiny pieces of steel may remain on the blade.
- After use, wipe the knife with a warm wet cloth and dry immediately. Carbon contains rusting properties - knives should not be left wet.
- We do not recommend washing your knives in the dishwasher as the dishwasher's high temperature and cooling process may cause premature dulling of the blade.
- Store knives safely upright in a ProCook knife block. Rest each knife on the back of the blade. This is both hygienic and ensures the blades will not become dulled. Ensure the knife is stored in the correct slot. Too short a slot may result in the tip of the blade curling.