Elite Ice X50 Knife Set5 Piece and Magnetic Glass Block
- Typical Price £329
- Only £199
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Includes paring, utility, chef, bread and carving knives with glass and magnetic oak knife block
- Stone ground, ice hardened blades that hold an exceptionally long term razor-sharp edge
- X50 German stainless steel blade contains 0.5% carbon for durability, ice hardened to give a Rockwell hardness rating of of 56±2 - equivalent to a 0.7% carbon blade or X70 steel
- Ergonomic, wood resin composite knife handles, triple riveted for superior strength
- 25 year knife guarantee - ProCook design manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
Elite Ice X50 Knife Set 5 Piece and Magnetic Glass Block
ProCook Elite Ice X50 knives are beautifully crafted, combining superbly tactile and lightweight handling with a high blade quality made from the finest German stainless steel. The blades are stone ground and ice hardened ensuring an exceptionally long term razor-sharp edge.
The premium range features hard wearing composite wood resin handles that are ergonomically contoured for a supremely comfortable hold. The traditional triple rivet handles are designed with an ergonomic curve that fits the shape of your hand perfectly, ensuring these knives feel strong and solid to hold as well as looking great on display in the kitchen.
The set comes with a solid and contemporary magnetic oak and glass knife block - a stylish and practical way to keep your knives safe and ready at hand whilst taking up the minimum or precious space on your worktop space.
The composition of the stainless-steel blade is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 stainless steel, containing 0.5% carbon, to ensure a non-brittle blade and 15% chrome to prevent staining. Due to the ice hardening process, the Rockwell hardness rating of 56±2 these knives is lifted to the equivalent of 0.7% carbon or X70 steel.
The knife block is made from toughened glass and oak with a magnetic strip hidden within the wood to securely hold up to 6 knives dependent on blade width.
It has pre-treated wood which needs minimal maintainance. To care for your knife block wipe clean with a soft cloth. Not dishwasher safe.
25 year knife guarantee - 10 year knife block guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1675