Elite Ice X50 Knife Set5 Piece and Wooden Block
- Typical Price £345
- Only £169
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 6:30pm
Get an EXTRA 20% Selected Knife Sets Only £135.20
To redeem, use code 20KNIFE at the checkout.
- Includes paring, utility, chef, bread and carving knives with wooden knife block
- Stone ground, ice hardened blades that hold an exceptionally long term razor-sharp edge
- X50 German stainless steel blade contains 0.5% carbon for durability, ice hardened to give a Rockwell hardness rating of 56±2 - equivalent to a 0.7% carbon blade or X70 steel
- Ergonomic, wood resin composite knife handles, triple riveted for superior strength
- 25 year knife guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Elite Ice X50 Knife Set 5 Piece and Wooden Block
ProCook Elite Ice X50 knives are beautifully crafted, combining superbly tactile handling with a high blade quality made from the finest German stainless steel. The blades are stone ground and ice hardened ensuring an exceptionally long term razor-sharp edge.
The premium range features hard wearing composite wood resin handles that are ergonomically contoured for a supremely comfortable hold. The traditional triple rivet handles are designed with an ergonomic curve that fits the shape of your hand perfectly, ensuring these knives feel strong and solid to hold as well as looking great on display in the kitchen.
The composition of the stainless-steel blade is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 stainless steel, containing 0.5% carbon, to ensure a non-brittle blade and 15% chrome to prevent staining. Due to the ice hardening process, the Rockwell hardness rating of 56±2 these knives is lifted to the equivalent of 0.7% carbon or X70 steel.
The set comes complete with an American oak knife block that is designed to hold up to six 90° bolster knives depending on size.
The ProCook rectangular knife block is perfect for smaller spaces due to its compact size and features rubber feet to protect your work surfaces.
To care for your knife block store in an airy position away from direct sunlight and other heat sources to avoid drying out. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. We recommend oiling regularly to preserve and enrich the wood. Use vegetable, olive, rapeseed or nut oil. Not recommended for dishwasher use or immersing in water.
10-year guarantee - 1 year knife block - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Item Code: S2189