ProCook Elite Ice X50 Carving Knife25cm / 10in
- Typical Price £79
- Only £44
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- 25cm carving knife
- Stone ground, ice hardened blades that hold an exceptionally long term razor-sharp edge
- X50 German stainless steel blade contains 0.5% carbon for durability, ice hardened to give a Rockwell hardness rating of 56±2 - equivalent to a 0.7% carbon blade or X70 steel
- Ergonomic, wood resin composite knife handles, triple riveted for superior strength
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Elite Ice X50 Carving Knife 25cm / 10in
ProCook Elite Ice X50 knives are beautifully crafted, combining superbly tactile and lightweight handling with a high blade quality made from the finest German stainless steel. The blades are stone ground and ice hardened ensuring an exceptionally long term razor-sharp edge.
The premium range features hard wearing composite wood resin handles that are ergonomically contoured for a supremely comfortable hold. The traditional triple rivet handles are designed with an ergonomic curve that fits the shape of your hand perfectly, ensuring these knives feel strong and solid to hold as well as looking great on display in the kitchen.
The composition of the stainless-steel blade is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 stainless steel, containing 0.5% carbon, to ensure a non-brittle blade and 15% chrome to prevent staining. Due to the ice hardening process, the Rockwell hardness rating of 56±2 these knives is lifted to the equivalent of 0.7% carbon or X70 steel.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 6510