ProCook Elite X50 Knife Set
Typical Price £407
PRODUCT OUT OF STOCK.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or email@example.com
- Includes paring, utility, small & large chefs, small & large santoku, bread knife & carving set and a knife block
- Specially designed TPR soft-grip handles for an exceptional comfortable hold
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating of HRC 55+2 incorporating 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome for hardness, corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish
- Stone ground blade for a strong, sharp cutting edge
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
ProCook Elite X50 Knife Set
The ProCook Elite X50 knives benefit from a specially designed TPR soft-grip handle that is moulded to perfectly fit in your hand and provides an exceptionally comfortable hold.
The composition of the German stainless steel blade is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 stainless steel with an HRC rating of 55+2, incorporating 0.5% carbon to ensure a non-brittle blade, and 15% chrome with molybdenum and vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
Each blade is stone ground to give a strong, sharp cutting edge and feature a rear bolster for optimum weight balance and an angled front bolster to allow for easy full length sharpening.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Item Code: S996
- Carbon stainless steel is not completely stain free. The alloy contains a certain amount of carbon steel, which gives our knives their exceptional cutting edge. This means they can be susceptible to slight tarnishing when cutting foods containing acids, such as fruit.
- Before using for the first time, wash the knives in warm soapy water.
- Use knives on a wooden or nylon chopping board as marble and ceramic boards can, over a period of time, dull the blade.
- To maintain sharpness we recommend the use of our sharpening tools found on our website and in our knife leaflets. Before sharpening, wet the knife with oil for greater friction (never when using electric sharpeners).
- Always wipe carefully after sharpening as tiny pieces of steel may remain on the blade.
- After use, wipe the knife with a warm wet cloth and dry immediately. Carbon contains rusting properties - knives should not be left wet.
- We do not recommend washing your knives in the dishwasher as the dishwasher's high temperature and cooling process may cause premature dulling of the blade.
- Store knives safely upright in a ProCook knife block. Rest each knife on the back of the blade. This is both hygienic and ensures the blades will not become dulled. Ensure the knife is stored in the correct slot. Too short a slot may result in the tip of the blade curling.