ProCook Elite Oak X70 Bread Knife25cm / 10in
- Typical Price £68
- Only £14.99
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 25cm Bread knife featuring a serrated edge and recommended for foods hard on the outside and soft in the middle
- Made using X50 German stainless steel with 0.5% carbon which is ice hardened lifting the HRC rating to 57+2 equivalent to a 0.7% carbon blade or X70 steel
- Waxed American Oak handle
- Ergonomic, triple rivet handle for superior strength
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Elite Oak X70 Bread Knife 25cm / 10in
Our ProCook Elite Oak X70 knives offer superbly tactile and lightweight handling combined with a high blade quality. Made from the finest German stainless steel, these knives are stone ground and ice hardened, to create an incredibly sharp blade edge which retains its sharpness long term.
Using the highest quality waxed American Oak, with an exclusive ProCook design, you won't find these knives anywhere else. The traditional triple rivet handle is designed with an ergonomic curve that fits the shape of your hand perfectly, ensuring these knives feel strong and solid to hold and look great on display in the kitchen.
The composition of the stainless steel blade is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 stainless steel, containing 0.5% carbon, to ensure a non-brittle blade and 15% chrome. Due to the ice hardening process, the Rockwell hardness rating of these knives is lifted to the equivalent of 0.7% carbon or X70 steel.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
American oak is a natural material and any inherent irregularities are part of its charm. To safeguard the oak handle and keep it in peak condition it should not come into contact with water and should be oiled regularly. For further details please see care instructions.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 5807
Congratulations on your choice of purchase from the Elite Oak X70 knife range. We hope you will enjoy using your knives for many years. There are a few important tips however, that we would like to make you aware of to ensure your knives remain in the best possible condition.
Your knives have a handle crafted from American oak which as a natural organic material may have some irregularities as part of its charm.
- Avoid contact with water as this could lead to wood shrinkage
- Store in a dry position away from direct sunlight
- Regularly oil or wax the handle using beeswax, linseed oil or olive oil - this will ensure it stays in peak condition
- Use wooden or nylon chopping boards and avoid glass or marble as they can dull the blade
- If the blade does loose its edge use a ProCook knife sharpener
- Always wipe the blade after to remove any small shavings left from sharpening
- When cutting foods containing acids, such as tomatoes or lemons, wipe the blade immediately otherwise it can cause the blade to slightly tarnish
General tips and storage
- Carefully clean your Elite Oak X70 knife after use by wiping clean the blade and immediately drying it. Make sure you do not get water on the wooden handle
- Not dishwasher safe
- Store knives in a knife block or on a magnetic knife rack and keep away from direct sunlight or areas of high humidity such as the sink and the cooker
- If using a block ensure that the knife is stored in the correct slot to prevent possible curling of the blade