Gourmet X30 Chefs Knife15cm / 6in
- Typical Price £18
- Only £9.99
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get great savings on Gourmet X30
Hurry, get them before they're gone!
- 15cm Chefs knife, Gently curved at the front allowing you to 'rock' the knife while cutting
- Made from X30 stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 52±2 and combines 0.3% carbon and 13% chrome
- Stone ground for strong, sharp cutting edge with triple rivet handle and full tang construction for added strength
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Gourmet X30 Chefs Knife 15cm / 6in
The composition of the stainless steel blade is referred to as X30Cr13 denoting it uses X30 stainless steel, containing 0.3% carbon to ensure non-brittle blade and 13% chrome for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
Featuring triple rivet handles and full tang construction for added strength, each knife in the ProCook Gourmet X30 knife range is stone ground for a super-sharp cutting edge. Each knife is crafted to our proven specification with a specially designed contoured handle for maximum comfort and grip.
10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 6103
- Carbon stainless steel is not completely stain free. The alloy contains a certain amount of carbon steel, which gives our knives their exceptional cutting edge. This means they can be susceptible to slight tarnishing when cutting foods containing acids, such as fruit.
- Before using for the first time, wash the knives in warm soapy water.
- Use knives on a wooden or nylon chopping board as marble and ceramic boards can, over a period of time, dull the blade.
- To maintain sharpness we recommend the use of our sharpening tools found on our website and in our knife leaflets. Before sharpening, wet the knife with oil for greater friction (never when using electric sharpeners).
- Always wipe carefully after sharpening as tiny pieces of steel may remain on the blade.
- After use, wipe the knife with a warm wet cloth and dry immediately. Carbon contains rusting properties - knives should not be left wet.
- We do not recommend washing your knives in the dishwasher as the dishwasher's high temperature and cooling process may cause premature dulling of the blade.
- Store knives safely upright in a ProCook knife block. Rest each knife on the back of the blade. This is both hygienic and ensures the blades will not become dulled. Ensure the knife is stored in the correct slot. Too short a slot may result in the tip of the blade curling.