ProCook Gourmet X30 Knife Set5 Piece and Glass Block
- Typical Price £188
- Only £89
- In stock
- Free 1-2 day delivery
- Includes paring, utility, chef, bread knife and carving knife with glass and wood knife block
- Strong, solid knives featuring contoured handles for maximum comfort and grip and triple rivets for added strength
- Made from X30 stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 52±2
- Rectangular rubberwood block designed to hold all six knives
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Gourmet X30 Knife Set 5 Piece and Glass Block
Featuring triple rivet handles and full tang construction, each knife in the ProCook Gourmet X30 knife range is stone ground for a super-sharp cutting edge and is crafted to our proven specification with a specially designed contoured handle for maximum comfort and grip.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are made is referred to as X30Cr13 denoting the use of X30 stainless steel, containing 0.3% carbon to ensure a non-brittle blade and 13% chrome for high resistance corrosion and anti-tarnish.
The solid well designed rectangular wood and glass block will hold all of the six knives and carving fork keeping them safely stored on your work surface.
10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher code not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1350
This set contains
Congratulations on your choice of purchase from the X70 oak knife range. We hope you will enjoy using your knives for many years. There are a few important tips however, that we would like to make you aware of to ensure your knives remain in the best possible condition.
Your knives have a handle crafted from American oak which as a natural organic material may have some irregularities as part of its charm.
- Avoid contact with water as this could lead to wood shrinkage
- Store in a dry position away from direct sunlight
- Regularly oil or wax the handle using beeswax, linseed oil or olive oil - this will ensure it stays in peak condition
- Use wooden or nylon chopping boards and avoid glass or marble as they can dull the blade
- If the blade does loose its edge use a ProCook knife sharpener
- Always wipe the blade after to remove any small shavings left from sharpening
- When cutting foods containing acids, such as tomatoes or lemons, wipe the blade immediately otherwise it can cause the blade to slightly tarnish
General tips and storage
- Carefully clean your X70 oak knife after use by wiping clean the blade and immediately drying it. Make sure you do not get water on the wooden handle
- Not dishwasher safe
- Store knives in a knife block or on a magnetic knife rack and keep away from direct sunlight or areas of high humidity such as the sink and the cooker
- If using a block ensure that the knife is stored in the correct slot to prevent possible curling of the blade