Gourmet X30 Knife Set6 Piece and Wooden Block
- Typical Price £174
- Only £79
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Set includes paring, utility, small chefs, santoku, bread knife and carving knife with wooden knife block
- Contoured handles for maximum comfort and grip
- Made from X30 stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 52±2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 13% chrome.
- Stone ground for strong, sharp cutting edge with triple rivet handle and full tang construction for added strength
- 10 year guarantee - PProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Gourmet X30 Knife Set 6 Piece and Wooden Block
Featuring triple rivet handles and full tang construction, each knife in the ProCook Gourmet X30 range is stone ground for a super sharp cutting edge and is crafted to our proven specification with a specially designed contoured handle for maximum comfort and grip.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are made is referred to as X30Cr13 denoting the use of X30 stainless steel, containing 0.5% carbon to ensure a non-brittle blade and 13% chrome for high resistance corrosion and anti-tarnish.
The set comes complete with an American oak knife block that is designed to hold up to six 90° bolster knives depending on size.
The ProCook rectangular knife block is perfect for smaller spaces due to its compact size and features rubber feet to protect your work surfaces.
To care for your knife block store in an airy position away from direct sunlight and other heat sources to avoid drying out. Wipe clean with a damp cloth. We recommend oiling regularly to preserve and enrich the wood. Use vegetable, olive, rapeseed or nut oil. Not recommended for dishwasher use or immersing in water.
10-year guarantee - 1 year knife block - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2184