Gourmet X30 Sharpening Steel25cm / 10in
- Typical Price £20
- Only £14
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 12am
- 25cm Sharpening steel
- Designed to compliment our Gourmet X30 knife range it will keep your knives in tip-top condition
- Made from X30 stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 52±2
- Contoured handle for maximum comfort and grip. For use on metal and carbon steel blades. Not suitable for use on ceramic knives
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
Gourmet X30 Sharpening Steel 25cm / 10in
The composition of the stainless steel is referred to as X30Cr13 denoting the use of X30 stainless steel, containing 0.3% carbon to ensure a non-brittle steel and 13% chrome for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
Featuring triple rivet handles with a specially designed contoured handle for maximum comfort and grip while sharpening.
For use on metal and carbon steel blades. Not suitable for use on ceramic knives.
10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 6113