ProCook Meat Mincer Size 8
Our outstanding quality cookware, kitchenware and tableware is up to 50% off other similar products from leading brands in a similar retail environment market.
We refer to this price as the 'typical price'.
This is possible because our products are:
Saving you up to 50% compare to market price
The mincer comes with an iron mincing disk and wooden turning handle and can be clamped with ease to your kitchen work surface or table.
The main body of the mincer is made from cast iron that is hot-dipped in food safe tin making it wonderfully corrosion resistant. Inside lies a hygienic steel blade that will stay sharp for many happy years of use.
All parts are removable for cleaning after use, but are not dishwasher safe. Make sure all parts are dry before storing. An occasional rub with oil will help prevent rusting. Protect work surfaces with a cloth before tightening clamp and take care not to overtighten as this may damage the surface.
1 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
- Before use, thoroughly wash product in hot soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Assemble with care according to the instructions provided.
- Secure the mincer to a table or work surface and tighten the clamp. Do not overtighten and use a teacloth or piece of card between the mincer and work surface to protect the surface.
- Before first use put vegetable scraps through the mincer to ensure all debris from the manufacturing process is removed, then discard.
- Cut meat, fruit and vegetables into chunks that will fit into the feeder.
- Turn handle.
- IMPORTANT - Never push food down using your fingers - always use a wooden spoon.
- All parts are removable for cleaning after use - Not dishwasher safe - wash all parts with care and ensure completely dry before storing. Occasionally rub with oil to prevent rusting.
Why buy from ProCook?
Expert Advice On All Our ProductsWe know them because we made them
Which? Recommended ProviderFurniture & Homeware, November 2022
Peace of Mindwith up to 25 years guarantee included on a wide range of products
Next Day Delivery7 days a week, plus 30 days to return if you're not happy