Nihon X50 Knife Set5 Piece and Magnetic Stainless Steel Knife Rack
- Typical Price £189
- Only £114
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 5am
FREE Matching 18cm Santoku Knife when you buy this 5 piece set
To redeem, use code NIHONKNIFE at the checkout.
- Set includes: paring, utility, chef, bread, carving knives with stainless steel knife rack
- Straight, super-sharp cutting edge stone ground by hand
- Made from X50 stainless steel containing 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 55±2
- Smooth European Beech handle that is comfortable to hold with a rear bolster for perfect balance
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Nihon X50 Knife Set 5 Piece and Magnetic Stainless Steel Knife Rack
Inspired by Japanese tradition, Nihon knives possess strength and pinpoint precision for the best performance. The knives in this range have a stainless-steel blade with a super-sharp cutting edge which is stone ground by hand, and a rear bolster for perfect balance. Coupled with a smooth European Beech handle these knives are superbly comfortable to hold and a joy to use.
The stainless steel used in the Nihon range is referred to as X50CrMoV15 and contains 0.5% carbon for outstanding edge retention. 15% chrome (Cr15) provides high corrosion resistance making the steel more resilient to tarnishing and general stains, and molybdenum and vanadium (MoV) further strengthen the blade and improve stain resistance. The Rockwell hardness rating of these blades is 55±2.
This knife rack stores up to 8 knives and has a modern stainless steel finish which will suit most kitchens.
Simply fix to the wall with screws and that is it - an easy, safe way to store your knives.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2179