ProCook Non-Stick Granite Roasting Tin with Rack36 x 27cm
- Typical Price £34
- Only £23
- Stock Expected 24th November - 8th December
- Medium roasting tin with rack ideal for roasting vegetables and meat
- Premium ProCook Granite BK non-stick coating for exceptional food release
- Constructed from robust 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel with a stylish granite effect and high gloss finish
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 260C
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
ProCook Non-Stick Granite Roasting Tin with Rack 36 x 27cm
Our stylish, premium quality Granite Non-stick roasting range features a high gloss, double coated and ceramic reinforced non-stick specifically formulated for outstanding results when baking and roasting.
Constructed from robust and sturdy 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel, each piece delivers even heat distribution and benefits from rolled edges for added strength and superior rigidity. What's more, the entire range stacks neatly inside each other for effortless, space-saving storage.
Made from robust and durable stainless steel, this conveniently sized flat roasting rack will fit into most medium and large sized roasting tins to hold meats aloft for exceptional, all-round roasting.
Juices and fats simply drain into a roasting tin below allowing for healthier cooking, while its flat, compact structure ensures the rack can be easily stored away.
Thanks to the high quality of the non-stick, cleaning is easy and the whole range is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 260C.
Item Code: S3009
This set contains
Congratulations on your choice of purchase from the ProCook Non-Stick range. There are a few care instructions that we'd like to make you aware of, to ensure your bakeware remains in the best possible condition.
- Before first use wash in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly
- Lightly grease with oil before use for best results
- After baking with cake tins, allow to cool for a few minutes before turning out
- To clean wipe with a kitchen towel or wash in hot soapy water, rinse and dry
- Do not use metal tools or abrasive cleaners
- Do not place over a direct heat or under a grill
- Suitable for use in the oven up to 260°C
- Not suitable for the freezer or microwave
- Dishwasher safe on a gentle cycle