ProCook Non-Stick Roasting Tin with Rack31 x 23cm
- Typical Price £29
- Only £19
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 5am
- Small roasting tin with rack ideal for smaller meats and vegetables
- Double layer, superior ProCook Ultra BK non-stick coating
- Constructed from robust 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 260C
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Chop and Slide Granite Effect
ProCook Non-Stick Roasting Tin with Rack 31 x 23cm
Each piece in the ProCook Non-Stick roasting range benefits from a superior quality, specially formulated ProCook Ultra BK non-stick coating specifically designed to give you the best results when baking and roasting.
Made from robust and sturdy 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel, you can be sure that each piece will distribute heat evenly and has a generous top lip around the edge adding strength and rigidity. What's more, the entire range stacks neatly inside each other for effortless, space-saving storage.
Thanks to the high quality of the non-stick, cleaning is easy and the whole range is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 260C.
Made from robust and sturdy stainless steel, the generously sized roasting rack will hold meats aloft for exceptional, efficient, all round roasting.
Juices and fats simply drain into a roasting tin below allowing for healthier cooking and features integral, easy-lift handles at each end.
Item Code: S3011
This set contains
Congratulations on your choice of purchase from the ProCook Non-Stick range. There are a few care instructions that we'd like to make you aware of, to ensure your bakeware remains in the best possible condition.
- Before first use wash in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly
- Lightly grease with oil before use for best results
- After baking with cake tins, allow to cool for a few minutes before turning out
- To clean wipe with a kitchen towel or wash in hot soapy water, rinse and dry
- Do not use metal tools or abrasive cleaners
- Do not place over a direct heat or under a grill
- Suitable for use in the oven up to 260°C
- Not suitable for the freezer or microwave
- Dishwasher safe on a gentle cycle