Tap once to zoom
ProCook Non-Stick Roasting Tins3 Piece Set
- Typical Price £42
- Only £28
- In stock
- 1-2 day delivery
- Includes small, medium and large roasting tins
- Double layer, superior ProCook Ultra BK non-stick coating
- Constructed from robust 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel with rolled edges
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 260C
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
We purchased a full set of saucepans late last year which are superb, so we decided to go for the roasting tins which again are superb, well done ProCook ????
Good quality product
1 - 2 of 552 Reviews
ProCook Non-Stick Roasting Tins 3 Piece SetRoasting meat, vegetables or even toad in the hole is made super easy with our non-stick roasting tin set. With a small 28 x 23cm, medium 35 x 25cm and large 40 x 28cm roasting tins, you will always have the right tin for any job.
The ProCook Ultra BK coating offers an exceptional advancement in non-stick cooking.
Each piece in the ProCook Premium Non-Stick Bakeware range is double coated with our premium, silicone based, heavy duty non-stick, giving a truly superior surface for baking and roasting, with a 4x greater food release factor.
Made from robust and sturdy 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel with rolled edges, you can be sure that each piece will distribute heat evenly for perfect roasts.
Thanks to the high quality of the non-stick, cleaning is easy and the whole range is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 260C.
10-year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: S262
This set contains
Guidelines for care:
- Before first use wash in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- Lightly grease with oil before use for best results.
- After baking, allow to cool for a few minutes before turning out.
- To clean, wipe with a kitchen towel or wash with hot soapy water, rinse and dry.
- Do not use metal tools or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not place over direct heat or under a grill.
- Suitable for use in the oven up to 260c.
- Not suitable for the freezer or microwave.
- Dishwasher safe on a gentle cycle.