ProCook Non-Stick Bakeware Set6 Piece
- Typical Price £72
- Only £44
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 12am
- Includes round springform cake tin, 12 cupcake tray, small and large baking trays, small roasting tin and a loaf tin
- Constructed from robust 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel with rolled edges
- With double layer superior ProCook Ultra SI non-stick coating
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 260C
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
ProCook Non-Stick Bakeware Set 6 Piece
The ProCook Ultra SI coating offers an exceptional advancement in non-stick cooking.
Each piece in the ProCook Premium Non-Stick Bakeware range is double coated with our premium, silicone based, heavy duty non-stick, giving a truly superior surface for baking and roasting, with a 4x greater food release factor.
Made from robust and sturdy 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel, you can be sure that each piece will distribute heat evenly for perfect bakes or roasts.
Thanks to the high quality of the non-stick, cleaning is easy and the whole range is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 260C.
10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: S361
This set contains
Congratulations on your choice of purchase from the ProCook Non-Stick Bakeware range. There are a few care instructions that we'd like to make you aware of, to ensure your bakeware remains in the best possible condition.
- Before first use wash in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly
- Lightly grease with oil before use for best results
- After baking with cake tins, allow to cool for a few minutes before turning out
- To clean wipe with a kitchen towel or wash in hot soapy water, rinse and dry
- Do not use metal tools or abrasive cleaners
- Do not place over a direct heat or under a grill
- Suitable for use in the oven up to 260°C
- Not suitable for the freezer or microwave
- Dishwasher safe on a gentle cycle