ProCook Non-Stick Baking Tray35cm x 24.5cm x 2.5cm
- Typical Price £10
- Only £5.99
- Stock Expected 23rd January - 6th February
- Small baking tray ideal for small batch baking
- Double layer, superior ProCook Ultra BK non-stick coating
- Constructed from robust 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel
- Dishwasher and oven safe to 260C
- 10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
ProCook Non-Stick Baking Tray 35cm x 24.5cm x 2.5cm
Each piece in the ProCook Non-Stick Bakeware range benefits from two layers of superior quality, specially formulated ProCook Ultra BK non-stick coating specifically designed to give you the best results when baking and roasting.
Made from robust and sturdy 1mm heavy gauge carbon steel, you can be sure that each piece will distribute heat evenly and has a generous top lip around the edge adding strength and rigidity.
Thanks to the high quality of the non-stick, cleaning is easy and the whole range is dishwasher safe and oven safe to 260C.
10 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: 5000
Congratulations on your choice of purchase from the ProCook Non-Stick Bakeware range. There are a few care instructions that we'd like to make you aware of, to ensure your bakeware remains in the best possible condition.
- Before first use wash in hot soapy water and dry thoroughly
- Lightly grease with oil before use for best results
- After baking with cake tins, allow to cool for a few minutes before turning out
- To clean wipe with a kitchen towel or wash in hot soapy water, rinse and dry
- Do not use metal tools or abrasive cleaners
- Do not place over a direct heat or under a grill
- Suitable for use in the oven up to 260°C
- Not suitable for the freezer or microwave
- Dishwasher safe on a gentle cycle