ProCook Pizza Stone28cm / 11in
- Typical Price £10
- Only £8
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- 28cm Pizza stone
- Ensures crispy base on your pizza
- Made from strong ceramic which will keep your pizza hot for 30 minutes
- Can also be used for cooking frozen bread rolls, croissant and scones
- 1 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
ProCook Pizza Stone 28cm / 11in
Made from heat retaining ceramic, the stone will keep your pizza hot for up to half an hour. It is also great to heat up frozen croissants, pain au raison or baguettes and bread rolls. You can cook scones to perfection too!
To get the best crispy base, preheat your oven to 220C and leave your pizza stone to heat up at the same time for at least 10 minutes and then place on your pizza or chosen food and cook as per food guidelines.
The pizza stone should be cleaned with hot water and is not dishwasher safe. Not suitable for outdoor pizza ovens or coal or wood fired BBQs.
1 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: 7729
- Always place the stone in a cold oven then turn the oven on - this allows the stone to heat evenly
- Do not put a cold pizza stone in a hot oven as the thermal shock may cause it to shatter.
- Do not place a frozen pizza on the stone as this may also cause the stone to shatter. Allow the pizza to thaw first
- Dust the stone with flour before use, this will help the pizza lift off easily when cooked.
- Handle with care - once the stone has reached the required temperature it is far too hot to handle with conventional oven gloves. Remember you are working with a fire brick. To Clean:
- Never let your hot pizza stone come into contact with cold water, this will cause it to crack.
- Scrape off any residue with a spatula and wash in warm water.
- A nylon scourer can be used but not a wire wool.
- Please note : as stone is porous some staining can remain and the stone will get darker with use as it becomes seasoned over time, this encourages a non-stick patina to develop.
- Do not use in direct heat.
- Do not use in the dishwasher.
- Do not freeze.
- Do no use in the microwave.