ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set
Typical Price £572
FREE 1-2 DAY DELIVERY
- Includes paring, utility, small & large chefs, small & large santoku, precision veg, cleaver and bread knife, carving set, sharpening steel and oval knife block
- Comfortable contoured micarta handles perfectly shaped to fit in your hand
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 55+2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome
- Triple rivet handles and full tang construction for added strength
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Latest review from SteveV
“This knife set has given me the confidence to try things in the kitchen I would never have attempted previously. I have not had to sharpen any of them in nearly a year now. The balance is perfect and they feel so comfortable when ...“ More Info
ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set
Featuring unique micarta handles, which are contoured to fit perfectly in your hand, they are comfortable for even prolonged periods of use.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are crafted is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 German stainless steel, containing 0.5% Carbon, to ensure a non-brittle steel, 15% Chrome and also Molybdenum and Vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
Featuring triple rivet handles, the ProCook Professional X50 knives also have full tang construction for added strength.
The oval knife block is made using durable rubberwood and has slots to home the 11 knives. This block does not hold the carving fork.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Not suitable for dishwasher use.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Item Code: S472
Web Price £129
Web Price £149.99
Web Price £179.99
Web Price £109
Web Price £55
Web Price £69
Web Price £89
- Carbon stainless steel is not completely stain free. The alloy contains a certain amount of carbon steel, which gives our knives their exceptional cutting edge. This means they can be susceptible to slight tarnishing when cutting foods containing acids, such as fruit.
- Before using for the first time, wash the knives in warm soapy water.
- Use knives on a wooden or nylon chopping board as marble and ceramic boards can, over a period of time, dull the blade.
- To maintain sharpness we recommend the use of our sharpening tools found on our website and in our knife leaflets. Before sharpening, wet the knife with oil for greater friction (never when using electric sharpeners).
- Always wipe carefully after sharpening as tiny pieces of steel may remain on the blade.
- After use, wipe the knife with a warm wet cloth and dry immediately. Carbon contains rusting properties - knives should not be left wet.
- We do not recommend washing your knives in the dishwasher as the dishwasher's high temperature and cooling process may cause premature dulling of the blade.
- Store knives safely upright in a ProCook knife block. Rest each knife on the back of the blade. This is both hygienic and ensures the blades will not become dulled. Ensure the knife is stored in the correct slot. Too short a slot may result in the tip of the blade curling.