Professional X50 Knife Set3 Piece and Magnetic Block
- Typical Price £119
- Only £49
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 5:30pm
- Includes paring, utility and chef knife with magnetic American oak knife block
- Comfortable contoured and micarta handles perfectly shaped to fit in your hand with triple rivet handles and full tang construction
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 55±2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome
- Stone ground for strong, sharp cutting edge with triple rivet handle and full tang construction for added strength
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Professional X50 Knife Set 3 Piece and Magnetic Block
Featuring unique micarta handles, which are contoured to fit perfectly in your hand, they are comfortable for even prolonged periods of use. The Professional X50 range also benefit from triple rivet handles, and have full tang construction for added strength.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are crafted, is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 German stainless steel, containing 0.5% Carbon, to ensure a non-brittle steel, 15% Chrome and also Molybdenum and Vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
Our solid and contemporary American oak knife block is a stylish and practical way to keep your knives safe and ready at hand whilst taking up the minimum or precious space on your worktop space.
Made from finest quality American oak, this knife block is the perfect compliment to knives from the ProCook Professional X50 range.
25 year knife guarantee - 1 year knife block guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1151