Professional X50 Knife Set6 Piece and Glass Block
- Typical Price £299
- Only £149
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Set includes paring, utility, chefs, bread knife, santoku knife, carving knife and smoked glass and acacia block
- Strong, solid knives featuring contoured micarta handles for maximum comfort and grip plus triple rivets for added strength
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 55 ±2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome
- Smoke glass knife block designed to hold all six knives
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Professional X50 Knife Set 6 Piece and Glass Block
Featuring unique micarta handles, which are contoured to perfectly fit in your hand, they are comfortable for even prolonged periods of use. They also benefit from triple rivet handles and have full tang construction for added strength.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are crafted is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 German stainless steel, containing 0.5% Carbon, to ensure a non-brittle steel, 15% Chrome and also Molybdenum and Vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
The ProCook Smoked Glass and Acacia Knife Block will be a stunning focal point in any kitchen and has been exclusively designed in house. Featuring richly toned acacia wood and supported by two 8mm tempered glass sides it stands solid and stable.
The block can hold up to 6 knives dependant on the blade width, with 2 wide slots. To care for your knife block wipe with a soft cloth. Not dishwasher safe.
25 year knife guarantee - 10 year knife block guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1672