ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set
Typical Price £345
PRODUCT OUT OF STOCK.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or email@example.com
- Includes paring, utility, small chefs, bread knife, carving set and magnetic knife block
- Comfortable contoured micarta handles perfectly shaped to fit in your hand and triple rivets and full tang construction for added strength
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 55+2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome
- Triple rivet handles and full tang construction for added strength
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
swap the basic cooks knife for santoku
“I've had this set for almost 5 months now. Worth every penny. When you buy the set, don't bother with the cooks knife, swap/upgrade for either of the santoku knives. they are so much better for slicing meats. Also, don't forget a ...” Read More
ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set
Featuring unique micarta handles, which are contoured to fit perfectly in your hand, they are comfortable for even prolonged periods of use.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are crafted is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 German stainless steel, containing 0.5% Carbon, to ensure a non-brittle steel, 15% Chrome and also Molybdenum and Vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
Featuring triple rivet handles, the ProCook Professional X50 knives also have full tang construction for added strength.
The block can hold up to 6 knives dependant on the blade width, and has strong magnets set within the sides of the oak wood to securely hold them. To care for your knife block wipe with a soft cloth. Not dishwasher safe.
25-year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Not suitable for dishwasher use.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Item Code: S1198
Web Price £89.99
Web Price £149
Web Price £69
Web Price £89
Average customer ratings
love it all
- Carbon stainless steel is not completely stain free. The alloy contains a certain amount of carbon steel, which gives our knives their exceptional cutting edge. This means they can be susceptible to slight tarnishing when cutting foods containing acids, such as fruit.
- Before using for the first time, wash the knives in warm soapy water.
- Use knives on a wooden or nylon chopping board as marble and ceramic boards can, over a period of time, dull the blade.
- To maintain sharpness we recommend the use of our sharpening tools found on our website and in our knife leaflets. Before sharpening, wet the knife with oil for greater friction (never when using electric sharpeners).
- Always wipe carefully after sharpening as tiny pieces of steel may remain on the blade.
- After use, wipe the knife with a warm wet cloth and dry immediately. Carbon contains rusting properties - knives should not be left wet.
- We do not recommend washing your knives in the dishwasher as the dishwasher's high temperature and cooling process may cause premature dulling of the blade.
- Store knives safely upright in a ProCook knife block. Rest each knife on the back of the blade. This is both hygienic and ensures the blades will not become dulled. Ensure the knife is stored in the correct slot. Too short a slot may result in the tip of the blade curling.