ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set6 Piece and Wooden Block
- Typical Price £276
- Only £129
- In stock
- Free 1-2 day delivery
- Includes paring, utility, chefs, santoku & bread knife and carving knife with wooden oval knife block
- Comfortable contoured micarta handles perfectly shaped to fit in your hand and triple rivets and full tang construction for added strength
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 55±2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome
- Gourmet rectangular rubber wood block featuring rubber feet to protect kitchen surfaces
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set 5 Piece and Magnetic Stainless Steel Tube Knife Rack
Web Price £114
Average customer ratings
ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set 6 Piece and Wooden Block
Featuring unique micarta handles, which are contoured to fit perfectly in your hand, they are comfortable for even prolonged periods of use.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are crafted is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 German stainless steel, containing 0.5% Carbon, to ensure a non-brittle steel, 15% Chrome and also Molybdenum and Vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
Featuring triple rivet handles, the ProCook Professional X50 knives also have full tang construction for added strength.
The knife block is crafted from resilient rubber wood it has a wipe clean finish, rubber feet to protect work surfaces and is designed to hold up to six knives with 90 bolsters. This block does not hold a carving fork.
25 year knife guarantee - 1 year knife block guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S975