Professional X50 Knife Set6 Piece and Magnetic Glass Block
- Typical Price £329
- Only £169
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Set includes paring, utility, chefs, bread knife, santoku knife, carving knife and magnetic oak and glass knife block
- Strong, solid knives featuring contoured micarta handles for maximum comfort and grip plus triple rivets for added strength
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 55 ±2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome
- Knives come housed in a beautifully designed sturdy magnetic glass and oak block
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
Professional X50 Knife Set 6 Piece and Magnetic Glass Block
Featuring unique micarta handles, which are contoured to perfectly fit in your hand, they are comfortable for even prolonged periods of use. They also benefit from triple rivet handles and have full tang construction for added strength.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are crafted is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 German stainless steel, containing 0.5% Carbon, to ensure a non-brittle steel, 15% Chrome and also Molybdenum and Vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
The set is completed with a contemporary and stylish oak block exclusively designed in house to perfectly complement the knives. The block is extremely stable and uses 8mm tempered glass featuring a slightly greenish tint. To care for your set wash your knives by hand and wipe the block with a soft cloth. Not dishwasher safe.
25 year knife guarantee - 10 year knife block guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S978