ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set5 Piece and Glass Block
- Typical Price £268
- Only £129
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or email@example.com
- Includes pairing, utility, chefs, bread knife & carving knife with wood and glass knife block
- Comfortable contoured micarta handles perfectly shaped to fit in your hand
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 55±2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome
- Triple rivet handle and full tang construction for added strength
- 25 Year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set 5 Piece and Magnetic Stainless Steel Tube Knife Rack
Web Price £114
Average customer ratings
ProCook Professional X50 Knife Set 5 Piece and Glass Block
Featuring unique micarta handles, which are contoured to fit perfectly in your hand, they are comfortable for even prolonged periods of use.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are crafted is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 German stainless steel, containing 0.5% Carbon, to ensure a non-brittle steel, 15% Chrome and also Molybdenum and Vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
Featuring triple rivet handles, the ProCook Professional X50 knives also have full tang construction for added strength.
Our 2 slot glass and wood knife block is a neat and attractive way to keep your knives safe and ready at hand whilst taking up the minimum or precious space on your worktop.
25 year knife guarantee - 10 year knife block guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher codes not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1163
This set contains
- Carbon stainless steel is not completely stain free. The alloy contains a certain amount of carbon steel, which gives our knives their exceptional cutting edge. This means they can be susceptible to slight tarnishing when cutting foods containing acids, such as fruit.
- Before using for the first time, wash the knives in warm soapy water.
- Use knives on a wooden or nylon chopping board as marble and ceramic boards can, over a period of time, dull the blade.
- To maintain sharpness we recommend the use of our sharpening tools found on our website and in our knife leaflets. Before sharpening, wet the knife with oil for greater friction (never when using electric sharpeners).
- Always wipe carefully after sharpening as tiny pieces of steel may remain on the blade.
- After use, wipe the knife with a warm wet cloth and dry immediately. Carbon contains rusting properties - knives should not be left wet.
- We do not recommend washing your knives in the dishwasher as the dishwasher's high temperature and cooling process may cause premature dulling of the blade.
- Store knives safely upright in a ProCook knife block. Rest each knife on the back of the blade. This is both hygienic and ensures the blades will not become dulled. Ensure the knife is stored in the correct slot. Too short a slot may result in the tip of the blade curling.