ProCook V Sharpener LiteBlack
- Typical Price £25
- Only £17
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or email@example.com
- Constructed in Sheffield from nylon with a black finish
- Suitable for sharpening both plain and serrated blades it is capable of reviving all manner of blunt knives including scissors and cleavers
- Requires no batteries or electricity and measures 12.5cm / 5 inch x 10.5cm / 4inch
- Draw the blade backwards and forwards in "to and fro" motion to sharpen. For use on metal and carbon steel blades. Not suitable for use on ceramic knives.
- 1 Year Guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
Compact and very easy to use
Better than a steel
ProCook V Sharpener Lite Black
The black ProCook V Sharpener Lite features two spring loaded, miniature butchers' steels set at the perfect, optimum edge angle and which rotate under pressure to safely sharpen any plain or serrated edge knife.
A true sharpener, not a grinder, it will not harm or damage your knives but will safely produce razor sharp results after running any knife blade between the steels just a few times.
For use on metal and carbon steel blades. Not suitable for use on ceramic knives.
Requires no batteries or electricity, wipe the blade before you begin, push down slightly to ensure the steels are engaged around the blade and then simply draw the blade backwards and forwards in "to and fro" motion to sharpen. Repeat this process 2 or 3 times for optimum results.
1 Year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Item Code: 3673