Damascus X100 Knife Set8 Piece and Rotating Block
- Typical Price £929
- Only £599
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Includes 9cm paring, 13cm utility, 13cm & 18cm santoku, 15 & 20cm chefs, 25cm bread and 25cm carving knife and rotating oak and glass knife block
- Authentic Japanese design, includes 9cm paring knife, 13cm utility knife and 20cm chefs knife, Crafted from
- Crafted from Japanese stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 60±2 with 1% carbon for surgical
- Housed in a stunning rotating oak and glass block
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
Damascus X100 Knife Set 8 Piece and Rotating Block
Exquisitely designed, the stunning ProCook X100 Damascus knife set draws upon all the same great artisan skills traditionally used in Samurai swords.
Each knife is crafted from Japanese steel acknowledged to be the best in the world. The 67-layer blade consists of a super hard central core supported between 66 layers of steel. No other knife delivers the sharpness and strength offered by this type of construction.
Each knife handle is constructed from G10, a material formed by layering fibreglass cloth soaked in epoxy resin, which is then compressed and baked resulting in outstanding strength.
Housed in a beautiful rotating oak knife block, this set will look stunning in your kitchen. What's more, with the rotating action you can tuck this knife set into any corner and still access them with ease.
25 year knife guarantee - 10 year knife block guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher code not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1160