ProCook Damascus X100 Knife Set8 Piece and Magnetic Glass Block
- Typical Price £1271
- Only £599
- In stock
- Free 1-2 day delivery
- Set includes paring, utility, small & large santoku, small & large chefs, bread knife, carving knife and magnetic glass and oak block
- Authentic Japanese design, includes 9cm paring knife, 13cm utility knife and 20cm chefs knife, crafted from Japanese Dam
- Crafted from Japanese stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 60±2 with 1% carbon for surgical
- Knives come housed in a beautifully designed sturdy magnetic glass and oak block
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Damascus X100 Knife Set 8 Piece and Magnetic Glass Block
Exquisitely designed, the stunning ProCook X100 Damascus knife set draws upon all the same great artisan skills traditionally used in Samurai swords.
Each knife is crafted from Japanese steel acknowledged to be the best in the world. The 67-layer blade consists of a super hard central core supported between 66 layers of steel. No other knife delivers the sharpness and strength offered by this type of construction.
Each knife handle is constructed from G10, a material formed by layering fibreglass cloth soaked in epoxy resin, which is then compressed and baked resulting in outstanding strength.
The set is completed with a contemporary and stylish block exclusively designed in house to perfectly complement the knives. The block is extremely stable and uses 8mm tempered glass featuring a slightly greenish tint. To care for your set wash your knives by hand and wipe the block with a soft cloth. Not dishwasher safe.
25 year knife guarantee - 10 year knife block guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality product and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher code not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S1004