Professional Anodised Casserole Set2 Piece
- Typical Price £169
- Only £114
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Includes 24cm stockpot and 28cm shallow casserole
- Forged, anodised aluminium body for strength and durability offering amazing heat distribution and energy efficient cooking, with CoolTouch®handles
- Features premium 5 star ProCook Ultra Plus triple layer PFOA free non-stick coating so low fat cooking is easy
- Suitable for all hob types including induction, oven safe to 260C & dishwasher safe
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
Professional Anodised Casserole Set 2 Piece
Forged from a heavy-duty aluminium disc and anodised for superior strength, the ProCook Professional Anodised range perfectly distributes heat evenly without any hot spots for great cooking results. Each saucepan comes with a tough domed, self-basting glass lid and stainless-steel rim to seal in juices and flavours while cooking, and all pieces have ergonomic CoolTouch® handles for comfort and safety.
The ProCook Professional Anodised range is equally suitable for use on the hob or in the oven up to 260C and can be used on all hob types, including induction. Each pan benefits from our premium 5 star ProCook Ultra Plus triple layer PFOA free non-stick coating for low fat, non-stick cooking. Washing up is easy and the whole range is dishwasher safe.
*Handles will get hot in oven or on high gas flame.
25-year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Voucher code not redeemable in conjunction with any other code-driven offer
Item Code: S2359
This set contains
Getting the most from your Professional Anodised Cookware
Step 1: Wash the cookware thoroughly
Wash before first use.
Each piece in the range is dishwasher safe so cleaning is easy, or alternatively wash in hot soapy water with a soft brush or nylon pad
Step 2: Cooking with Professional Anodised
All pieces in the Professional Anodised range feature 5 star ProCook Ultra Plus triple layer PFOA free non-stick coating for amazing stick free cooking. Do not use metal utensils on the non-stick surface as this can damage the coating. We advise using nylon, silicone or wooden utensils for best results.
Do not expose to oven temperatures greater than 260C
Extra special care should be taken on both induction and ceramic hobs not to move pans around once placed on the hob to prevent possible scratching. Scratched hobs are not covered by your ProCook guarantee.