Professional X50 Knife Set5 Piece and Glass Block
- Typical Price £219
- Only £129
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Includes paring, utility, chef, bread knife and carving knife with glass and oak knife block
- Comfortable contoured and micarta handles perfectly shaped to fit in your hand with triple rivet handles and full tang construction
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 55± 2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome
- Stone ground for strong, sharp cutting edge with triple rivet handle and full tang construction for added strength
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Average customer ratings
Professional X50 Knife Set 5 Piece and Glass Block
Featuring unique micarta handles, which are contoured to fit perfectly in your hand, they are comfortable for even prolonged periods of use. The Professional X50 range also benefits from triple rivet handles, and have full tang construction for added strength.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are crafted is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 German stainless steel, containing 0.5% Carbon, to ensure a non-brittle steel, 15% Chrome and also Molybdenum and Vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
The ProCook glass and oak knife bock will be a stunning focal point in any kitchen and has been exclusively designed in house.
Featuring beautiful solid oak wood and supported by two 8mm tempered glass sides it stands solid and stable. The block can hold up to 6 knives dependant on the blade width, with 2 wide slots allowing for maximum flexibility.
To care for your knife block wipe with a soft cloth. Not dishwasher safe.
25-year guarantee - 10 year knife block - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2624