Professional X50 Knife Set5 Piece with in Drawer Knife Block
- Typical Price £189
- Only £119
- Stock Expected 6th August - 20th August
- Includes paring, utility, chef, bread knife and carving knife with drawer knife block
- Comfortable contoured and micarta handles perfectly shaped to fit in your hand with triple rivet handles and full tang construction
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 55± 2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome
- Stone ground for strong, sharp cutting edge with triple rivet handle and full tang construction for added strength
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Professional X50 Knife Set 5 Piece with in Drawer Knife Block
Featuring unique micarta handles, which are contoured to fit perfectly in your hand, they are comfortable for even prolonged periods of use. The Professional X50 range also benefits from triple rivet handles, and have full tang construction for added strength.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are crafted is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 German stainless steel, containing 0.5% Carbon, to ensure a non-brittle steel, 15% Chrome and also Molybdenum and Vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
Store and protect your kitchen knives with the ProCook bamboo drawer knife block. The knife block holds 4 small and 3 large knives. Crafted from beautiful bamboo this drawer knife block needs minimal oiling with mineral oil to keep it in tip top condition.
The ProCook bamboo in drawer knife block will hold any type of knife, making it a great versatile addition to your kitchen.
To clean, wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly - not suitable for dishwashers.
25-year guarantee - 1 year knife drawer block - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2782