Professional X50 Knife Set8 Piece and Knife Case
- Typical Price £349
- Only £179
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 5am
- Includes paring, utility, small & large chefs, small & large santoku, bread knife and carving knife with knife case
- Comfortable contoured micarta handles perfectly shaped to fit in your hand
- Made from X50 German stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 55±2 and combines 0.5% carbon and 15% chrome
- Triple rivet handles and full tang construction for added strength
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Professional X50 Knife Set 8 Piece and Knife Case
Featuring unique micarta handles, which are contoured to fit perfectly in your hand, they are comfortable for even prolonged periods of use.
The composition of the stainless steel from which the knives are crafted is referred to as X50CrMoV15 denoting it uses X50 German stainless steel, containing 0.5% Carbon, to ensure a non-brittle steel, 15% Chrome and also Molybdenum and Vanadium for high corrosion resistance and anti-tarnish.
Featuring triple rivet handles, the ProCook Professional X50 knives also have full tang construction for added strength.
Made from lightweight and durable PVC, the ProCook knife wrap will safely store up to eight of your most essential knives and allows for easy transportation.
Perfect for caterers and keen cooks alike, this knife wrap holds a variety of knives and includes slots for smaller knives. Elasticated pockets help to keep your knives secure within the holder, protecting them from damage, while velcro straps ensure a safe closure.
Easy to clean, simply wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth and allow to dry naturally.
25-year guarantee - Case 1 year gaurantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2558