Gourmet Kiru Knife Set6 Piece and Leather Knife Case
- Typical Price £159
- Only £89
- In stock
- FREE NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 6:30pm
- Includes paring, utility, nakiri, chef, bread and carving knife with leather knife case
- Modern, sleek design with seamless all-steel construction
- Asian inspired blade shapes crafted from X30 stainless steel with an official Rockwell hardness rating (HRC) of 52±2
- Ergonomic handles embellished with diamond design for maximum comfort and grip
- 10 Year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
Gourmet Kiru Knife Set 6 Piece and Leather Knife Case
With a modern, sleek design and seamless all-steel construction, our striking Gourmet Kiru range features Asian inspired blade shapes which have been stone ground for a strong, sharp cutting edge.
The blade composition of Gourmet Kiru is referred to as X30Cr13. This denotes the use of X30 stainless steel, containing 0.3% carbon for outstanding edge retention and 13% chrome for high corrosion resistance.
Each knife in the range features ergonomic handles embellished with a diamond design for maximum comfort, grip and style.
This incredible knife storage case is made from is made from highest quality buffalo leather, which is renowned for its exceptional durability. The thick leather is naturally flame resistant and ages beautifully, getting more supple and comfortable with time and use.
Our chefs knife roll can hold up to 8 knives of varying sizes with blades up to 25cm/10in length, right down to a paring knife. It has strong leather straps which are overstitched and have buckles for optimum safety. The wrap also has a carry handle for easy transport.
Easy to clean, simply wipe spills immediately with a damp cloth and allow to dry naturally.
As this is a natural product tone of the leather may vary from product to product.
10 year guarantee - 1 year knife case - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: S2980