Tap once to zoom
ProCook Reversible Griddle46cm x 26cm
- Typical Price £59
- Only £32
- In stock
- 1-2 day delivery
- Rectangular 46 x 26cm reversible griddle
- Made from durable, long lasting enamel coated cast iron
- One side ridged for a perfect seared finish and one side flat for hot-plate cooking
- Suitable for BBQ and indoor use in the oven or on gas and solid fuel hobs
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
Very well made and strong and of good quality..
only used it twice cant Waite till the wife lets me use it again
1 - 2 of 579 Reviews
ProCook Reversible Griddle 46cm x 26cmThe changeable British weather can make outdoor cooking difficult, but our reversible griddles make things a lot easier!
With a modern angular design and stylish opposing handles this 46 x 26cm griddle is perfect for use on the BBQ. It is easy to pick up (with oven gloves!) and use inside on the hob if the weather changes.
The cast iron griddle is enamel coated, so there is no need to prep or oil after use. Just wipe clean and store away.
As the name suggests, there are two sides to the griddle. One side is ridged to give food a seared/stripy finish with channels to drain away excess fat and the other side is flat and can be used as a hot plate for cooking anything from eggs to scotch pancakes.
Made from heavy, durable cast iron that is built to last a lifetime, you can be sure that you will get many happy years of cooking from the griddle.
Due to the properties of cast iron the griddle can be used on gas cookers, AGA / solid top cookers and BBQs and is oven safe. It is incredibly easy to clean by pre-soaking in warm water. It is not recommended for dishwasher use or using detergent for cleaning.
Not suitable for use on ceramic or induction hobs.
Our enamel coatings are lead and cadmium free.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: 5959
- Lightly oil the rim with any cooking oil prior to first use to seal and protect raw edge. Oil at regular intervals to maintain..
- Use medium to low heat setting to maintain ideal temperatures and prevent food sticking.
- Use plastic or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not stand on an unprotected surface.
- Never fill/plunge with cold water.
- EU max limit on lead enameling is 1.5mg/l, ours is tested with a trace element of less than 0.05mg/l .
- Please take care when moving during cooking as the griddle will get very hot. Always use an oven glove or tea towel.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Cast iron is heavy, hard, somewhat brittle and may break if dropped.