ProCook Cast Iron Square Griddle 26cmGraduated Red
- Typical Price £59
- Only £29
Product out of stock.
Please contact Customer Services on
0330 100 1010 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 26cm Square cast iron griddle suitable for indoor and outdoor cooking
- Ridged interior base with pouring lips on both sides and long handle with extra helper handle
- Made from heavy durable enamelled cast iron with enamelled coating on interior making it rust free and easy to prep and clean
- Suitable for all hobs including induction and oven safe to 260C
- 25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices
You may also like
Average customer ratings
ProCook Cast Iron Square Griddle 26cm Graduated Red
Perfect for cooking indoors on the hob or outside on the BBQ, our ProCook square cast iron griddles are made to the same high standards as our cast iron casserole range. With a ridged, interior base ideal for searing meats and vegetables, you can achieve perfect food presentation every time. The interior is enamelled for easy clean and rust-free care.
Made from solid, durable cast iron built to last a lifetime the griddle measures 26 x 26cm and features a long enamelled handle with integral hanging loop, with a glossy enamelled exterior. Each griddle has pouring lips on both sides for left and right handers to help drain excess fat and an extra helper handle at the front of the pan to aid lifting.
The griddle is suitable for all hob types including induction and solid fuel and oven safe to 260C. To keep your griddle in peak condition we recommend you wash by hand. If you do put it in the dishwasher this may result in the dulling of the enamel over time.
Our cast iron products are lead and cadmium free in line with EU standards.
25 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products and cut out the middleman to bring you unbeatable prices.
Item Code: 5961
- Lightly oil the rim with any cooking oil prior to first use to seal and protect raw edge. Oil at regular intervals to maintain..
- Use medium to low heat setting to maintain ideal temperatures and prevent food sticking.
- Avoid placing on a heat source that is larger than the base of the pan to prevent overheating.
- Use plastic or wooden utensils to avoid scratching the enamel surface.
- Do not stand hot pans on an unprotected surface.
- Never fill/plunge a hot pan with cold water.
- EU max limit on lead enameling is 1.5mg/l, ours is tested with a trace element of less than 0.05mg/l .
- Please take care when moving the pans during cooking as the pans get very hot and are very heavy. Always use an oven glove or silicone handle cover.
- Cast iron is heavy, hard, somewhat brittle and may break if dropped.