- Typical Price £12
- Only £8
- In stock
- NEXT DAY SHIPPING On orders placed by 7pm
- Grey mezzaluna
- Two stainless steel blades chop finely with ease
- The perfect tool for prepping fresh herbs, spices and garlic
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip handles provide control
- 1 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Customers who viewed this also viewed
ProCook Mezzaluna Grey
The perfect tool for chopping anything from fresh herbs and spices, to chocolate and nuts, the mezzaluna, which means 'half moon' in Italian, has two curved stainless steel blades which generate a smooth rocking action for superior cutting.
The mezzaluna also benefits from two ergonomically designed, non-slip handles which provide effortless control over the blade.
This traditional utensil is a kitchen essential for any keen cooks and budding chefs who enjoy garnishing their dishes with fresh ingredients.
To maintain your mezzaluna wash by hand, drying thoroughly before storing.
1 year guarantee - ProCook design, manufacture and supply innovative quality products at unbeatable prices - why pay more?
Please note under the Criminal Justice Act 1988 (as amended) we are only allowed to sell knives to persons aged 18 and over.
Details of our age verification process can be found within our Sale of Age Restricted Goods Policy.
Item Code: 7361